Health and Safety Reopening Procedures
Garden Grove Unified School District is committed to fostering a safe environment for all students and staff. The following safety protocols and procedures have been implemented for the return to in-person instruction and can be found along with videos and further documents on our website at https://ggusd.us/healthandsafety.
Health and Safety Reopening Procedures at a Glance
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Prevention Program
- COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- Health and Safety Reopening Procedures At a Glance
- Health and Safety Parent Webinar Presentation Slides
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program - COVID-19 Addendum
- ParentSquare Health Screening Form Parent Flyer - English
- ParentSquare Health Screening Form Parent Flyer - Spanish
- ParentSquare Health Screening Form Parent Flyer - Vietnamese
Health and Safety Videos
Learn how face coverings can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Learn how to properly wear a face shield and help protect yourself and others from COVID-19
Health and Safety Webinar for Parents
On February 9 and 10, hundreds of parents attended our Health and Safety Parent Webinar to learn about health and safety protocols in place as we prepare to reopen GGUSD campuses. The webinar was offered in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean and Arabic. Click here to view the presentation slides.
On October 9 and October 15, more than 2,000 parents attended a Health and Safety webinar hosted by Garden Grove Unified School District. In preparation for school reopening, the webinar covered important topics like temperature taking, masks, bus safety, hand washing, response to illness procedures and more. The presentation was interpreted in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean and Arabic.