The Garden Grove Unified School District is proud of its longstanding record of academic excellence and award-winning education programs. As the third largest school district in Orange County, GGUSD serves more than 40,000 students in Garden Grove and portions of six surrounding communities. The district employs more than 5,000 staff members, and operates 67 schools, making it the largest enterprise in Garden Grove. Still, district employees are valued members of the GGUSD family, each contributing to a caring and supportive culture.
GGUSD employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries for all positions
- An exceptional professional development framework that sets employees up for continued success
- An induction program that provides new teachers with coaching and a pathway to professional clear teaching credential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees who work more than 30 hours per week
- A generous retirement program through CALPERS, CALSTRS
This category includes administrators (site and district level), counselors, librarians, nurses, psychologists, speech and language pathologists, and teachers (k-adult).
This category includes administrators, clerical, computer operation, custodial, data control, fiscal, food service, gardening, instructional assistance, maintenance trades, offset press, secretarial, stores, systems & programming, technical, transportation, and vehicle repair.
The Garden Grove Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying in educational programs, activities or employment on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, parental, pregnancy, family, or marital status or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.